10 Reasons to love @RentFrockRepeat #LessStuffMoreLife
1. Designer dresses at a fraction of the cost
2. A constantly evolving stock of fab frocks
3. Truly exceptional customer service (I have unreasonably high expectations too btw)
4. A super simple way to rent online & have it all shipped right to your door
5. A perfect fit, they even send another size along (for free!)
6. An honest opinion during your fitting (thank you ladies!)
7. If you can’t drive in to their Toronto HQ, you can do a Skype fitting (super cool)
8. The option to buy frocks you’ve rented when new stock arrives
9. A referral service giving you savings on future frocks
10. The opportunity to feel fabulous, look lovely, and not break the bank!
Update Feb 2017 – wore another frock & am going back next week for yet another fitting for yet another frock (this will be #8 I think).
back to the original post:)
I wore yet another fab frock from Rent Frock Repeat to Blog Podium this past weekend, and yet again it was an amazing experience from start to finish. I debated renting a dress I had tried on previously and loved, but decided since new stock was arriving a fitting was in order. The lovely ladies helped me find the perfect conference dress that was fun, practical (it had pockets!), and could be worn in cooler or warmer weather.
I ended up with this super cute black and white RAOUL dress which I wore with black tights and black patent booties from Nine West. I added a cute little gold belt and a black cardigan too.
The dress took me from power tool sessions with Ryobi to playing with new Dyson vacuum cleaners, and a few #BathroomSelfies thrown in too:) I love conferences at the Royal York…they have such lovely bathrooms:) It was a great day with great people, and I got to do it in great heels & frock AND play with power tools. A gold star day:)
Sponsored Post: I was so excited to receive sponsorship from Rent Frock Repeat to wear a frock to Blog Podium. I was not compensated for my post and of course the opinions are entirely my own.