Spicy Thai Peanut ‘Zoodles’
I treated myself to a hand held spiralizer last week, and I think I’m in love. I bought the OXO Good Grips one and it’s delightful. Easy to use and easy to clean.
This little gadget is so fun that I’ve become obsessed with making this super easy noodle dish for my lunch. It’s spicy, tasty, and takes under ten minutes to make from the moment you open the fridge until you sit down.
I’ve taken longer to make a sandwich. Seriously.
Ingredients for Spicy Thai Peanut Zoodles:
- spiralized zucchini noodles
- veggies of your choice: I like peppers and carrots
- peanut sauce: I used President’s Choice or you can make your own
- sriracha sauce
- sesame oil
- cilantro (optional, if you’re one of those weirdos who think it’s gross..no judgement here, but….)
- peanuts as garnish (again, optional…but delish so I’d suggest keeping them)
Watch the video to see step by step how I whip it all together.