Projects blooming in my beautiful brain
There are SO MANY projects I’d like to tackle. So many. Some are totally necessary and part of the bigger list, like rebuilding our front porch. And then there are others that I’d simple just like to do if money, time, and skills weren’t a factor. Like say, adding to our kitchen cabinets so they go right to the ceiling. And while we’re at it…change the hardware and paint them white. 🙂 I spent at least an hour reading up on how to do it this morning. I’ve actually convinced myself I could totally tackle it. #ImCrazy
Of course, there is so much yet to do in my DIY Diva Den.
I started on the lamps today. They are currently drying (or freezing…) outside.
So, on the list of projects blooming in my beautiful brain I’ve got (so far):
– Finish the DIY Diva Den
– Paint our bedroom & make new curtains for the room
– Re-paint the kitchen (the yellow is lovely, but really messes with food photos – yes, I’m crazy like that)
– Add to tops of kitchen cupboards, paint cupboards & add new hardware (no biggie…)
– Re-paint all the trim in the hallways…white trim and dogs make for frequent cleaning & regular painting:)
– Find dresser & sink to make new vanity for upstairs bathroom
who knows what else will get added to the ‘want’ list:) Somewhere in there I’ll have to focus on the ‘need’ list too…darn reality!
I’m off to check on the lamps:) More to come on those later!